What is a paragraph?
A paragraph is a group of sentences and this group of sentences revolves around one central idea.
That means this group of sentences must be logically connected with each other and it must have Unity.
Secondly, sentences must be in proper order, not any random order and there must be variety in these sentences.
That is, they should not sound monotonous.
Now, the paragraph can be of any length but it is generally 8 to 10 sentences.
Five steps to write a Paragraph
- Define the topic of the Paragraph.
- Explain the problem we are currently facing
- Provide the solution to resolve the problem
- State the benefits of the solutions
- Conclude the paragraph in a positive way.