How to write an Informal Letter?
Let’s first understand the format of an Informal Letter.
An Informal letter must have six things in it which are :
- Sender’s details.
- The date on which letter is written.
- Complimentary Close
- Sender’s name, signature.
For writing the body of informal letter, please keep below points in mind.
- You should use a casual tone while writing.
- Use contractions here. like I haven’t instead of ‘I have not’.
- You can use exclamatory sentences.
- You should write in an active voice.
- There is no such strict rule to divide your body into three paragraphs.
Below video will explain you how to write an Informal Letter?
Sample Example is also provided in the video.